Friday, December 21, 2012

I made it!

I finally finished my pink jacket!! Woo hoo! I had my doubts it would happen before the end of the year because of all the colds and general business, but it is done!




As a disclaimer, by "finished" I mean: knit, seemed, ends woven in. It still needs to be blocked and I need buttons. But since those things sometimes don't happen until weeks later, I am calling the project done... for now. I will come back with better pictures once it is *really* finished.

Oh, and I owe you the top-down, set-in sleeves tutorial. It's coming, I promise...

*UPDATE: The tutorial is now available here.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Looks great! Can't wait to see the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!